The project comes from the idea of giving people back the power of ownership of their own place.
Cities are getting larger, and apartments smaller.
How would you design your dream house if you had limited space?
How to Participate
1. CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE COLOR.
2. USE THE GUiDE TO PLACE THE ELEMENTS YOU WANT
3. COLOR THE ELEMENTS DEPENDiNG ON HOW MUCH TiME YOU WiLL SPEND USiNG EACH ONE.
4. BE SURE TO PLAY WiTH THE iNTENSiTY OF
YOUR FAVORiTE COLOR. USE DiFFERENT TONES AND GET CREATIVE!
5. AFTER YOU FINISH, DELIMIT THE AREAS IN USE AS:
1. SOCIAL AREA
2. PERSONAL/ REST AREA
3. WORK/ STUDY AREA
6. PAINT EACH AREA USING TONES YOU HAVEN’T USED YET.
7. LEAVE ANY FREE SPACE WHITE